Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 17, 2011

Cooper Thomas

CTW... Sweet little fella! I had the pleasure of taking pictures of my cousins new baby boy Cooper this past weekend. First time taking pictures of a baby too! It was so much fun working with that wiggle worm. He did a great job considering he was naked on a blanket wearing a pumpkin hat in 85 degree weather. His little movements helped me get the perfect pictures. His little butt is so cute and tiny in some of the pictures. Made me giggle with all of his baby wrinkles and flat butt. No bubble butt for Cooper! (Hannah got in trouble when she was little because I taught her to say bubble butt) Of course I didn't hold him because he's so tiny but next time I see him in May for her wedding he should be big enough for me to hold. :)

Cooper Thomas... Aunty MeG loves you little fella!!







Sweet little family


No comments:

Post a Comment