Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, February 9, 2012

CaKe PoP CrAzY!

Cake pops are my new favorite project I've been hooked on these last few months. I have always looked forward to the weekend for my two days off but now I get excited to make cake pops on my days off. I usually make them on Sunday with my Gran. I've been able to learn how to make these sweet treats without my machine and now I make each pop by hand. The machine is perfect and I love it still but I've found a new way to make them and shape them any shape or size. If I want to make a bunch of the round ones I'll use the machine. But lately I've been hooked on seeing what I could make on a tiny little round ball of cake. Pinterest has also played a huge role in my creative brain wanting to try new designs, shapes and colors. Jaclyn and I had a cake pop day on my day off and we had tons of fun. Elizabeth and I played cake pops one night along with a few beers and Mob Wives. ( lol... yes, we watch that show while making the pops) I've made more than 500 cake pops since December 2011. AC Moore, Michael's and Hobby Lobby have been my go to places for supplies. I'm so thankful for the weekly 40% and 50% off coupons. :)

I've enjoyed bringing these pops to work on Monday's and passing them out to everyone. A cake pop will brighten any ones day. Well from making them and bringing them each week people have wanted to place orders. I also have to say Facebook has also helped me with orders. What a perfect treat for V-Day! I've now make cake pops for a b-day party and I have several request for V-Day.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY and that puts me one day closer to the weekend and CaKe PoP CrAzY time!



No comments:

Post a Comment